Oct 20, 2007

Transferring...

Well I've done the research and it appears I have no way of transferring my archives from Yahoo to Blogger except to manually copy and paste. So you will gradually see my archives here shrink as I get stuff moved over (until I lose interest and abandon the effort, anyway). As far as I can tell there is no way to move the comments over, so I'll have to think about what to do with those posts.

His Highness is getting grumpy; I'd better sequester myself in the bathroom before the Cat Daddy tries to rope me into putting him to sleep...

10/21/07--UPDATE: Um, yah, it's obvious I typed this one in a rushed stupor. If I'm transferring stuff over here, you should see my archives grow instead of shrink. Duh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I decided to leave a comment so you know people who aren't on blogspot can leave comments :) Your blog entertains me, and I honestly can't wait until this horrible evil thing called a thesis is done...why oh why can't it just write itself?

Anonymous said...

And after I left the comment, I realized you had no way of knowing who left the comment...other than the fact that I talked about my thesis, so I bet you can figure it out...in the future, I'll remember to sign it in some form or fashion :)