- Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
I've done this sort of thing in the past, since I love to talk about myself. The trick will be not repeating things I've said before...
So, 7 things:
- Like many people I was very organized pre-kids.
- Like many people I have yet to reacquire my previous state of organization post-kids.
- I have lofty goals of reorganizing my household in the coming year; we'll see how reality plays out.
- I also have lofty goals of running miles & miles along the beach this summer; we'll see how reality plays out.
- In high school I was on the drumline. During football games I would be so bored that I brought along reading material to pass the time. I've since developed slightly more interest in football, but not much.
- I prefer sportsmanship to gamesmanship. I might think gamesmanship is a bunch of crap.
- When God talks to me, I don't hear him audibly, but I know it's him because I will feel shaky and anxious. As a nervous-type, I find this either very strange or very fitting.
There! Now for my 7 tags I will choose pretty much everyone who both has commented on my blog and has their own--Amber, Cattiva (Does This Mean I'm a Grown-up), Chewymom, EmmaSometimes, Linda (Reminisce...and this and that), the Cat Daddy, and John Shore (Suddenly Christian).