Jun 5, 2008

Rah Rah Rah Rah Rah...

It's not a chant or a cheer...you'll see what I mean when you click here.

(Be patient; it might take a few seconds for the visuals to catch up and no, you don't have to pay for it unless you want to use it somewhere. I think.)

Hey! I'm a poet and I didn't know it.

Interestingly enough, the Christian station here in Lompoc (the one that isn't K-Love) runs Radio U, and some of the songs sound a whole lot like this.

Kudos to Mrs. Bee for the link.

06/06/08--Editor's note: as a response to the first comment below, Pastor T first sent the link to Mrs. Bee, so it's entirely possible he's thinking that very thing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can see Pator T using this effectively. Maybe as a threat that if people keep complaining that the music is to loud, the church's music will progress towards this...