Aug 31, 2010

As Seen On (Late-Evening) TV...

The Cat Daddy will vouch for me on this one; we really saw it...

An infomercial for the NEW! 35mm Vivitar Film Camera! Why spend hundreds on digital cameras, when all that technology is so difficult, with the wires, and software, and stuff. Point-and-shoot, auto-focus, the whole shabang. For just $10 you get two film cameras and two whole rolls of film!!

And later I got to catch the tail-end of Star Trek: The Next Generation. I'm a bit of a dork, and a bit of a Trekkie, so it's always a treat for me to catch a little TNG.

The strangest thing happened, too. I tuned in for the last 10 minutes or so, then they showed the credits and all that, and then had a commercial break. And THEN, the show picked up again, exactly where I'd tuned in to begin with. So again I caught the last 10 minutes, followed by the credits and such. It was like my own little personal temporal rift, or time loop, or something. Which I thought extremely appropriate for TNG, since they had entire episodes on things like that.

Poker game with Data, anyone???

1 comment:

Smiller said...

Happy little lifeforms....