May 4, 2008

Cinco de Mayo Snippets...

OK, so it's not quite Cinco de Mayo, but close enough...

...On Friday the Cat Daddy graduated from the first of his two training classes, and earned the title of Top Graduate. Number 1 out of about 50! He got a snazzy glass plaque-thingy, and high praise from his peers. His Highness and I went to the ceremony, but due to his increasing energy and volume levels we spent much of the time outside running around. We did make it back in time to see the Cat Daddy get his award, and to eat a bit of cake, so all was not lost. Tomorrow the Cat Daddy starts training #2, which will take us through to mid-August and the move to WY...

...The big Dining Out is this week. Pics of The Dress and The Green Purse to follow...

...My dad has a calendar in his office with pretty ladies (clothed, thank you) and guns. The calendar was by a firearms manufacturer who was handing them out as a freebie. Bingo--calendar for the office. It made me laugh that they brought in the pretty ladies to pose seductively with guns the same way they do with car mags and car shows. It also made me laugh that my dad has something up that is such a guy thing. I know, I know--my dad is a guy. But still. Ladies and firearms; there have got to be all sorts of inappropriate puns to be had there, so I'll stop...

...Too tired to think of anything else. Tomorrow's chore day, so I best go hit the hay. Ole!

Edit 05/05--note to self: His Highness tends to eat better when I set out his food and then pretend to ignore him.

No comments: