Jun 8, 2009

Picking Up the Fleece...

It's been cold in Cheyenne lately, especially for June. Not freezing, per se, but chilly. And hail-y.

Last week, His Highness and I attended an SHS event (moms' group) and we left our fleece sweatshirts there. OK I left our fleece sweatshirts there; can't really blame the 2-year-old for that one. A friend very kindly picked them up for us and called to inform me that she was holding them for ransom, so I gave her what-for. I was all, "I have skills, man. You don't even want to know the kinds of skills I have," and she was all, "You'd better listen carefully if you ever want to see your fleeces again," and I was all, "I'll use my bowstaff on you," and she was all, "Fine, how about I bring them to the dairy farm outing in a couple weeks and you can get them then," and I was all, "Sounds good. We shouldn't need them unless we have another freak cold front before then."

Well, the dairy farm trip isn't for another 2 1/2 weeks but we're having another freak cold front. In June. So I'm going to pick them up...

No comments: